Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Italian Subs

This is really simple and SOOO tasty!

Pepperoni
Ham
Cheese (I used marbled cheddar, but you can use any kind that you like)
Italian Seasoning (Oregano will work if you don't have this)
Italian Dressing
One Biguette

I just bought a biguette at the grocery store (It just looks like really skinny french bread) and heated it in the oven.
While the bread is toasting you cook the ham and pepperoni in a frying pan/griddle just to heat it up, put the cheese on top and let it melt. Once cheese is melted put inside heated bread.
Then add a little Italian Seasoning and Italian Dressing as the spread...

And ENJOY!!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh! That sounds good and I am so hungry. Nat is a pepperoni lover so I will be trying that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was awesome! I just had it for dinner tonight. I didn't have any pepporoni on hand so I used salami. Very good!

    ReplyDelete