Sunday, February 21, 2010

Yummy Yummy Chicken Cordon Bleu

This is so easy... I really wanted to make something "nice" for Valentines Day since we weren't going out, so I found this recipe online and it was fast, easy, and delicious. Three things I love! =)

All you need is
-Shake 'n' Bake (I tried original, but it said any flavor would do)
-Chicken Breast
-Thin Sliced Ham
-Swiss Cheese

You can make as much or as little as you want.

First preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Then coat chicken with Shake'n'Bake according to box directions. Place a layer of tin foil over your cookie sheet and stick the chicken on it. Put in oven for 15 minutes. Take out of oven and let cool a little until you can slice the chicken in half without burning yourself. :) Then add a thin layer of ham and some swiss cheese to the middle. Put back in the oven for 5 more minutes and Wala, it's ready to eat!

2 comments:

  1. mmm! looks yummy! love how you decorated your table all cute, too! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome Sharece. I tried it tonight and it was a success. Whole family loved it! Thanks for sharing. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete